In the individual mandates segment, investors benefit in particular from the following services:
- Global market access through in-house research and an international investment management platform
- Support in developing a holistic, top-down portfolio strategy
- High degree of expertise in structuring joint ventures, compliant either with Luxembourg or German law
- Expert personnel resources, both in the management and administration of real estate and funds
Supporting individual mandates
Areas of responsibility
- Head of Real Estate Capital Solutions
Hubertus Bäumer has worked at Union Investment Institutional Property GmbH in Hamburg since 2012 as a senior manager with responsibility for institutional property solutions. His main functions include business and product development of the institutional real estate business, as well as fund management.
From 2008 to 2012, Bäumer was a senior investment manager for real estate and infrastructure investments at the Generali Group and a member of the board in Luxembourg. Prior to that, he worked in London at private equity firm L&C, as well as at IPD as a portfolio analyst.
Hubertus Bäumer graduated in engineering from TU Dortmund University and also holds an MSc in Real Estate Investment and Finance from Henley Business School at the University of Reading, as well as an Executive MBA from IREBS at the University of Regensburg. He has won various awards for his research work.
Would you like to know more about our institutional real estate solutions? Just give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you.